To do business with the IRD you must have a TPN/TIN. To obtain a TPN/TIN you must register by filing out an Individual Registration form.

You will need to provide the following:-

  • An official form of ID (i.e. Passport, Identification card, Driver's license) 
  • You Social Security Number
  • Address residential and postal
  • Contact number where you can be reached during the day
  • E-mail address
  • If married, date of marriage, spouse's name; date of birth; Social security number and, spouse maiden name.  
  • Children's/child Name, date of birth and school attending if attending school
  • Your place of employment and start date of employment  
  • If you had a change of name you must provide us with a copy of the legal document

Share this post

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Twitter
Ⓒ2013 Inland Revenue Department, Government of Saint Lucia.