If you are in arrears with the Department for income tax, whether personal income tax (PIT), corporate income tax or miscellaneous taxes (telecommunications class licence, insurance premium tax, etc.), you can make arrangements to settle those arears through IRD's Collections Section. Below is some information regarding Collections and tax arrears:


Collections Section

Settling Tax Arrears

Share this post

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Twitter
Ⓒ2013 Inland Revenue Department, Government of Saint Lucia.